Handheld Wireless Ultrasound
Discover The Best From The Leaders In Technology
Small and powerful. With today's technology, size and cost don't make the difference any more.
Handheld wireless ultrasound. When it comes to medical technology, even the best is never enough.
We fit an entire ultrasound inside an 8 oz, 6-inch probe. Added a 5G WiFi instead of a cable. A high-capacity battery for 3+ hours of continuous scan time or a typical day's clinical use. Instead of a clumsy console. A familiar, friendly, easy-to-use app (using just a fraction of the incredible, fantastic computing power already inside iPad, iPhone, and Android devices).
Fast high-quality images for immediate real-time diagnosis. Makes a lasting impression on your clients, colleagues, and peers. Billable services that lead to more repeat visits, referrals, additional procedures, and quite often, the request for a scan during regular exams.
A picture is worth 1,000 words. What your patients want most. A visual display to assist with explaining your diagnosis and treatment plan, and answer their questions.
- Start scanning in seconds. One button power on. Click the app. Select an exam type. And click to go live.
- No cables, electric plugs, setup time, bulky carts, hefty portables, or separate exam rooms
- Less time and cost - for practitioners, facilities, and systems, and patients.
- Real-time, immediate diagnosis to put healthy patients at ease. Or a visual understanding for those needing treatment.
- Update your EMR on the spot (rather than later on after the results arrive).
- Retain patient loyalty and referrals. Billable services without referring them elsewhere.
- Widely used: hospitals, clinics, private practices, medical schools, emergency services, military, and countless other venues.
- Almost every specialty and exam type. Human and veterinary.
- Long-lasting battery. Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Live training. Generally, 30-60 minutes depending on questions and areas of interest.
- Beginners can start with a couple of preset exam types. Then, add more as skills and confidence build.
- PACs transfers for image storage. Progress evaluations, billing support, and long-term use.
To learn more, just fill out the form below, or click "Request Information." We'll send more details and arrange a live demo or a consult.
Edge Life Technologies. Leaders in innovation. Advancing quality of care while lowering the out-of-control pricing (we're all carrying mainframes inside our cell phones). Lightning fast without a cable - the ultimate in grab-and-go. Push a button and start scanning. Your patients will say "thank you."
- One, two, or three probes in a single unit
- One exam can pay for an entire month
- Approximately thirty-minutes training time
- Software and updates included in the price
- No maintenance beyond disinfection
- Three hours of scan time on a single charge
- Over ten hours of standby to cover the entire day
- Eighteen-month parts and labor warranty
- Small Parts
- Vascular access
- Internal organs
- ER, ambulance, ICU, first aid, battlefield, and rescue missions.
- Preliminary assessment: in-hospital, primary care, preliminary screening, community clinics, home care, family planning, triage, military, and other venues.
- Visualization: vascular access, surgical and therapeutic guidance.
- Double-Headed (two probes in one)
- Triple-Headed (three probes in one)
- Linear for superficial exams
- Convex for deep penetration
- Phased-array for cardio
- Endocavitary for vaginal and rectal
- 4-D One-Button Bladder Measurements
- Large animal and livestock internal.
Edge Life Tech Presents At The AVMA Veterinary Conference
On July 29 to August 2, 2022, Edge Life Technologies will be presenting the latest developments in ultrasound at the conference in Pennsylvania Conference Center in Philadelphia. Applying its Silicon Valley origins, the team was able to take a six-inch, half-pound, ultrasound probe and fit an entire system right inside it. Up to three transducers,…